Saturday 30 November 2013

Half Term Activities : Despicable Me 2

Anyone who knows me will know i love a bargain. Sometimes i think i should keep my bargain hunting to myself but i cant help it, i just have to share. 

Our first ever half term has been jam packed. We went to the cineworld at Parrs Wood early one morning for the 10am showing of Despicable Me 2. I knew it would be charged at off peak but still pleasantly surprised to only pay £1.50 each.
I treated myself a.k.a blew the budget on a pick n mix to balance it out. I think I paid something ridiculous like £5 for about 7 sweets.

I didn't love the film as much as the first despicable me film but as soon as it started I was chuckling away. Still cant get over how Steve Carell is Gru and Russell Brand is Dr Nefario.


I give it 6/10, it was good fun but couldn't watch again.

Considering a normal child's ticket is currently £5.90, I would highly recommend getting out early with the kids.                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment